ROS2 Grasp Library consists of:
- A ROS2 Grasp Planner providing grasp planning service, as an extensible capability of MoveIt Grasp Planning
- A ROS2 Grasp Detector interface, enabled with the specific back-end algorithm GPD with Intel® OpenVINO technology
- Hand-eye calibration generating transformation from camera frame to a specified target frame; Grasp translation to the MoveIt Grasp Message
- Robot interfaces controlling the physical robot to move, pick, place, as well as to feedback robot states
- Grasp applications demonstrating the grasp planning capabilities, and telling how to put all the above software components together for intelligent visual manipulation tasks
For details, please refer to ROS2 Grasp Library Tutorial.